- Provides over 24 times the water conservation of a standard treatment programs that average 3 cycles off concentration.
- Exceeds water efficiency requirements under U.S. Department of Energy Federal Law Executive Order 13423 and 13514 requiring 20% reduction in water consumption per facility square foot.
- Reduces the average 33% cooling tower wastewater to less than 3.3%
- Qualifies for 2 LEED points
- Over 12 years of documented performance
- Removes existing scale deposits
- Meets or exceeds industry standard corrosion requirements (Steel
- Normal operating range conductivity from 8,000 – 20,000 uS
- Allows cooling tower systems to reach high system cycles of concentration
REDUCES OPERATING COSTS
- Monthly positive cash flow with short ROI
- Immediate reduction in buildings’ utility costs
- Improves system performance, integrity, and longevity
- Minimizes on-site inventory
- Effective at low dosages