Roth Southeast Retro Commissioning
- Systematic, documented process for optimizing building performance
- Implement BAS controls never used or not working
- Examples of energy efficiency opportunities identified in RCx:
- New building design that was cost centric, not energy centric design approach
- Old valves/actuators, pneumatic controls
- Poor building maintenance
- Limited building operator interaction with BAS
PROVEN RESULTS REDUCES OPERATING COSTS
- Save between 10%-20% of building energy costs
- A 2 Deg F supply air temperature error in a 20,000 cfm air handler costs an additional approximately $1,000 per year!
- Increase value of building
- Typical ROI is 10 to 16 months!